The current Dart Game software in openframeworks.
list of features and outstanding things after the jump.
- Gravitational Emergent Behavior (based on Steadman Particle Drawing Tool)
- Infrared Computer Vision Detection (from live & recorded video)
- Quad Warping of incoming video for camera/projection alignment
- Vector Field levels generated from Grayscale Images
- Win-state detection
Outstanding things to do include:
- Integration of Motion History Dart detection
- Two-way serial communication with the dartbox prototype.
- Weighting of Motion History Detection with Piezo Vibration Sensor
- Integration of Craig Reynolds-style flocking algorithm (ofw demo)
- A million other things I can’t think of at the moment